Digital Content Assistant Intern Job Description
Choose to DO, Inc. is a nonprofit founded March 8, 2016, centered around mental health and wellness for BIPOC teens.
The Digital Content Assistant Intern is responsible for updating and creating content on our website, with our marketing team. They will also manage day-to-day interactions with supporters and contacts via social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter etc.
DIGITAL CONTENT ASSISTANT INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Search engine optimization (SEO) of content.
- Daily management of social media communications with supporters and interested parties, building relationships with existing supporters and donors online.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of social media activity.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of social media strategies.
- Growth of social media networks and audiences.
Development of relationships with social media “influencers.”
- Writing and editing copy for all departments as required.
- Photo editing of images from our projects using specialist software.
- Work with the community fundraising coordinator to provide online support to personal-challenge fundraisers.
- Management of audio and video uploads and channels.
- Contributing to the development of new online resources and projects as part of the marketing team.
DIGITAL CONTENT ASSISTANT INTERN QUALIFICATION
- Social media skills
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Managing Processes
- Self-motivated yet community - focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Time Requirement: Hours: 10+ hours a week and work based on your availability.
- Salary: Unpaid
- Location: Remote and/or working in person in
- Houston, TX.
- Incentives: Professional developments, community service, and networking opportunities.