Digital Marketing Assistant Virtual Volunteer
Volunteers are an integral aspect of Choose to DO, Inc. and allow for greater diversity within our organization and support the children we mentor. Virtual Volunteers have short and long term volunteer opportunities where individuals offer their expertise to help the organizations grow.
The Digital Marketing Assistants job is to work on projects across various digital and social channels, supporting our initiatives, and providing analysis and recommendations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, email marketing and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your experience and creativity.
- Scope and create digital templates for more efficiency in posting on social media, emails, and other channels.
- Digital ads using Google Ads
- Assist with editing/proofreading email blasts, media alerts etc.
- Gathering, cataloging and organizing digital assets / managing content libraries.
- Assist with livestream demonstrations and digital events.
- Responsible for staying on top of the content calendar through rapidly changing release schedules.
- Audit digital feed for improvements
- Curate content across all social media channels - Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter
- Track and report digital activity when scheduled
- Complete special projects as assigned
Guidelines for Volunteers
- Volunteers are 18 years old or older
- Younger than 18 must have parent/legal guardian consent
- No smoking onsite while volunteering with Choose to DO, Inc.
- Listen to the supervisor for instruction and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Volunteering with Choose to DO, Inc. is fun, so have a good time!
- 10+ hours a week
- 3 or 6 month term
- This is a remote position