Digital Marketing Assistant Virtual Volunteer
Volunteers are an integral aspect of Choose to DO, Inc. and allow for greater diversity within our organization and support the children we mentor. Virtual Volunteers have short and long term volunteer opportunities where individuals offer their expertise to help the organizations grow.
The Digital Marketing Assistant supports the marketing team with all related marketing tasks. Their duties include performing administrative tasks, conducting market research, updating databases, developing content for digital platforms and developing online events.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the marketing team on projects.
- Conduct market research and analyze marketing data.
- Prepare digital marketing campaigns via email, SMS and organize promotional events online.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, deliver and execute successful marketing campaigns (email, SMS, QR, Coupons, Ads, etc.) and measure ROI.
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Build strong relationships with our target audience.
Guidelines for Volunteers
- Volunteers are 18 years old or older.
- Younger than 18 must have parent/legal guardian consent.
- No smoking onsite while volunteering with Choose to DO, Inc.
- Listen to the supervisor for instruction and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Volunteering with Choose to DO, Inc. is fun, so have a good time!
- M - F
10+ hours a week
- 4 month term
- This is a remote position