Email Marketing Assistant Virtual Volunteer
Volunteers are an integral aspect of Choose to DO, Inc. and allow for greater diversity within our organization and support the children we mentor. Virtual Volunteers have short and long term volunteer opportunities where individuals offer their expertise to help the organizations grow.
The Email Marketing Assistant will develop, optimize, support and execute email and mobile marketing initiatives for each of our campaigns. Additionally, the Email Marketing Assistant will assist in website creative – design and builds.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create, test and schedule email and SMS campaigns within our email and SMS campaign platforms.
- Report on critical email and SMS campaign statistics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, deliver and execute successful mobile marketing campaigns (SMS, QR, Coupons, Ads, etc.) and measure ROI.
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Capacity for creating design mock-up’s, email mock-up’s, website builds, and landing pages.
- Partner with internal teams providing creative, product, IT and other technological inputs.
Guidelines for Volunteers
- Volunteers are 18 years old or older.
- Younger than 18 must have parent/legal guardian consent.
- No smoking onsite while volunteering with Choose to DO, Inc.
- Listen to the supervisor for instruction and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Volunteering with Choose to DO, Inc. is fun, so have a good time!
- 10+ hours a week
- 3 or 6 month term
- This is a remote position