Choose to DO, Inc. Giving Campaign Guidelines
Giving Campaign Guidelines
We work with companies looking to participate in social entrepreneurship. In the application, we ask you to fill out information about your organization including a description of the product/service that you’re seeking to make a donation from.
Please be sure to read our guidelines below before filling out the form, to ensure your company meets our requirements.
Does my company meet the requirements?
- Companies can be registered or unregistered, non-profits, indigenous and community organizations,
- We're looking for companies that challenge mainstream opinion through public engagement.
- We're looking for initiatives that are far reaching rather than ones that benefit just a few individuals.
- We also look for projects that promote and implement viable, fair and sustainable solutions.
- We believe in grassroots-led solutions, but are not limited to that.
- Companies in North America
We do not support:
We’re passionate about our beliefs and we want to be sure that the companies that support us match our ethics. As a result, our Giving Campaign does not work with those that:
- Promote or support violence, aggression, prejudice or oppression or any infringement on human rights.
- Force, coerce or exclude others based on religious or spiritual beliefs.
- Are connected to political parties, political rallies or otherwise partisan in their work.
- Are not making the effort to be environmentally responsible.
What are the next steps?
Once we review your form, you’ll receive a welcome email from a Choose to DO, Inc. team member. In it, we will ask you:
- To read, sign and return our Giving Campaign Good Faith Agreement document.
- For your company to submit an image, your logo and description of your company to be used on our Giving Campaign marketing materials, on our website and on other communications with your permission.
We’re excited about redefining the way corporations work with nonprofits and finding innovative ways to go beyond monetary donations. This includes promoting our recipients online and sharing their work through our communication channels. We’re open to new ideas and are continually evaluating the way we work with our partners.
Click the button below to complete the giving campaign application.