Graphic Design Intern Job Description
Choose to DO, Inc. is a youth organization established on March 8, 2016 that focuses on the physical and mental benefits of positive thinking.
Our work is fueled by a network of passionate people who believe that everyone gains value from quality mentorship and positive influence.
We are currently in search of a Marketing & Communications Intern **seeking local and/or remote support.
Note: This is an unpaid position, however we do provide periodic incentives, as well as numerous professional developments, community service, and networking opportunities. If interested in college, volunteer, or other credit please communicate that to your interviewer.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current workload
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, newsletters, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with marketing, copywriting and organization teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN QUALIFICATIONS
- Shows interest in related discipline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design and/or Marketing a PLUS!
- Expert to entry level experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- Expert to entry level experience with professional commercial design, experience with a marketing or creative agency is a PLUS!
- Expert to Entry level experience working with WordPress templates
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
We will consider middle school, high school, college students, and professionals.