Multimedia Designer Virtual Volunteer
Volunteers are an integral aspect of Choose to DO, Inc. and allow for greater diversity within our organization and support the children we mentor. Virtual Volunteers have short and long term volunteer opportunities where individuals offer their expertise to help the organizations grow.
The Multimedia Designer virtual volunteer creates graphics, informational videos, and other types of online content.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing and producing multimedia pieces for use on online platforms.
- Collaborating with marketing and public relations teams to determine appropriate visual, textual and animated elements of graphics.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to brainstorm creative concepts.
- Perform edits based on feedback from the marketing team.
- Conduct research to create accurate content.
Preparing graphics and media for final approval and distribution.
- Prioritizing tasks based on deadline proximity.
Guidelines for Volunteers
- Volunteers are 18 years old or older
- Younger than 18 must have parent/legal guardian consent.
- No smoking onsite while volunteering with Choose to DO, Inc.
- Listen to the supervisor for instruction and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Volunteering with Choose to DO, Inc. is fun, so have a good time!
- M- F
10 hours a week
- 4 month term
- This is a remote position