Photographer/Videographer Intern Job Description
Choose to DO, Inc. is a youth organization established on March 8, 2016 that focuses on the physical and mental benefits of positive thinking.
Our work is fueled by a network of passionate people who believe that everyone gains value from quality mentorship and positive influence.
We are currently in search of a Marketing & Communications Intern **seeking local and/or remote support.
Note: This is an unpaid position, however we do provide periodic incentives, as well as numerous professional developments, community service, and networking opportunities. If interested in college, volunteer, or other credit please communicate that to your interviewer.
PHOTOGRAPHER/VIDEOGRAPHER INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate, maintain, and set-up all photography, video, audio and lighting equipment
- Comfortable working with different personalities, new people and subject matter experts
- Research industry and competitor trends and suggest new content ideas
- Interview individuals and attend meetings to obtain items for publication
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Craft stories that are consistent with Choose to DO, Inc.’s mission, and communication goals
- Pack, and transport video camera, tripods, lighting, microphones, and other associated equipment to all sites and other necessary locations
- Conduct a handheld photo or video recording of programs and events
- Take still photographs for Choose to DO, Inc. events both internal and external (outreach) events
- Capture team photos to create Choose to DO, Inc. marketing materials and for other usage
- Manage media by importing and backing up all media files
- Editing and creating videos
- Export, compress, and upload videos and photographs when needed
- Record interviews, internal meetings, and conferences through video and audio
- Additional duties as assigned
VIDEOGRAPHER/PHOTOGRAPHER INTERN QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Cinematography and Film, or related field is preferred
- Experience using specialized software such as - Final Cut Pro X, and Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Experience filming, directing and editing video
- Experience using a PC and MAC based computer
- Experience using DLSR, video, audio and lighting equipment
- Ability to work in a creative, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with innate attention to detail
- Ability to work independently on projects and collaborate as a strong team member
We will consider middle school, high school, college students, and professionals