Planning & Programs Coordinator Intern
PLANNING & PROGRAMS COORDINATOR INTERNSHIP JOB DESCRIPTION
Choose to DO, Inc. is a youth organization established on March 8, 2016 that focuses on the physical and mental benefits of positive thinking in youth 9 - 19 years old.
Our work is fueled by a network of passionate people who believe that everyone gains value from quality mentorship and positive influence.
We are currently in search of a Planning & Programs Coordinator Intern **seeking local and/or remote support.
Note: This is an unpaid position, however we do provide periodic incentives, as well as numerous professional developments, community service, and networking opportunities. If interested in college, volunteer, or other credit please communicate that to your interviewer.
The Planning & Programs Coordinator Intern is to be responsible for overseeing the process of maintaining knowledge and understanding of implementation and policy issues related to Choose to DO, Inc.’s services. In addition, responsibilities include designing, implementing, overseeing and monitoring goals, assessments and service marketing efforts.
PLANNING & PROGRAMS COORDINATOR INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of Choose to DO, Inc.’s services.
- Assisting in the formulation of administrative procedures, policies, and curriculum which directly affects the welfare of the community.
- Assisting in the development of plans that will improve the quality of services that Choose to DO, Inc. provides to the community based on assessed needs.
- Providing assessments to improve Choose to DO, Inc.’s processes and services.
- Oversee and make recommendations to community resources to Choose to DO, Inc.’s population.
- Develop and maintain excellent partnerships with affiliated community partners, volunteers and partner agencies etc.
- Assist with fundraising
- Assist with grant writing
- Other duties as assigned
- First year/second year student interested in macro social work field.
- Interested in learning about the community and working with individuals from a diverse background.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and take initiative.
- Must possess mature communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, and innovative thinker.
Reporting and Supervision
The Planning & Programs Coordinator Intern will report to the Founder/CEO of Choose to DO, Inc. in their work. The Founder/CEO will provide oversight and required resources to the Planning & Program Coordinator Intern. We will consider college students, and professionals.