Planning & Programs Coordinator Intern
Choose to DO, Inc. is a nonprofit that provides mental health resources to predominantly black teens under resourced. The Planning & Program Coordinator Intern is responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of Choose to DO, Inc.'s programming by assisting in the formulation of program procedures, program policies, and program curriculum.
- Assisting in the formulation of program procedures, program policies, and program curriculum.
- Providing assessments to improve programming.
- Oversee and make recommendations to community resources.
- Develop and maintain excellent partnerships with affiliated community partners and partner agencies.
- Interested in learning about the community and working with individuals from a diverse background.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and take initiative.
- Must possess mature communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, and innovative thinker.
- 10+ hours a week
- Remote and/or working in person in Houston, TX.
- Offer professional development, community service, and networking opportunities.