Program Planning Intern
Choose to DO, Inc. is a nonprofit that provides mental health resources to predominantly black teens under resourced. The Program Planning Intern is responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of Choose to DO, Inc.'s programming by assisting in the formulation of program procedures, program policies, and program curriculum.
- Assisting in the formulation of program procedures, program policies, and program curriculum.
- Providing assessments to improve programming.
- Oversee and make recommendations to community resources.
- Develop and maintain excellent partnerships with affiliated community partners and partner agencies.
- Interested in learning about the community and working with individuals from a diverse background.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and take initiative.
- Must possess mature communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, and innovative thinker.
- 10+ hours a week
- Remote and/or working in person in Houston, TX.
- Offer professional development, community service, and networking opportunities.