Social Media Assistant Intern Job Description
Choose to DO, Inc. is a nonprofit founded March 8, 2016, centered around mental health and wellness for BIPOC teens.
To support the marketing team in the development and delivery of the digital marketing strategy. In particular monitoring and managing social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok, Instagram and to regularly update the company blog.
SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with colleagues, to help plan and implement online marketing campaigns that drive engagement, traffic and bookings across social media, search engine optimization.
- Source and produce engaging content to ensure the blog and social media channels are up to date, relevant and interesting.
- Drive and manage social media campaigns from content creation, to measurement of campaign success.
- Proofread content, including but not limited to social media posts, blog articles.
- Help to increase conversion rates and ROI with regard to the above digital marketing channels.
- Administration and management of social media events.
- Other duties as required.
SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT INTERN QUALIFICATION
- Show interest in social social media management.
Content creation experience is (preferable).
- Written skills and an eye for detail.
Experience with copywriting and proofreading is (preferable).
- Experience with working with Photoshop or similar programs (preferable).
- Time Requirement: Hours: 10+ hours a week and work based on your availability.
- Salary: Unpaid
Location: Remote and/or working in person in Houston, TX.
- Incentives: Professional developments, community service, and networking opportunities.