Strategic Outreach Assistant Intern Job Description
Choose to DO, Inc. is a nonprofit that provides mental health resources to predominantly black teens under resourced. The Strategic Outreach Assistant Intern assists with research, planning, and logistical tasks related to fundraising, programs and organization development. This person will execute and track goals to optimize results that engage our community.
- Work across teams to help maintain and build company systems to manage programming, fundraising efforts and organization development.
- Works across teams to assess and coordinate goals for the development of program, fundraising and organization plans.
- Assist with research for strategic projects.
- Help build processes that will improve the overall quality of services that Choose to DO, Inc. provides to the community.
- Oversee and make recommendations to community resources to Choose to DO, Inc.’s population.
- Assist with grant writing
- Assist with fundraising planning
- Multitask and time management
- Open minded and interested in learning
- Critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Knowledge pertaining to research
- 10+ hours a week
- Remote and/or working in person in Houston, TX.
- Offer professional development, community service, and networking opportunities.