Social Media Assistant Intern Job Description
Choose to DO, Inc. is a youth organization established on March 8, 2016 that focuses on the physical and mental benefits of positive thinking.
Our work is fueled by a network of passionate people who believe that everyone gains value from quality mentorship and positive influence.
We are currently in search of a Social Media Assistant Intern **seeking local and/or remote support.
Note: This is an unpaid position, however we do provide periodic incentives, as well as numerous professional developments, community service, and networking opportunities. If interested in college, volunteer, or other credit please communicate that to your interviewer.
THE PURPOSE OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT IS
To work within our marketing team to support the marketing team in the development and delivery of the digital marketing strategy. In particular monitoring and managing social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok, Instagram and to regularly update the company blog.
SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with colleagues, to help plan and implement online marketing campaigns that drive engagement, traffic and bookings across social media, search engine optimization.
- Source and produce engaging content to ensure the blog and social media channels are up to date, relevant and interesting.
- Drive and manage social media campaigns from content creation, to measurement of campaign success.
- Proofread content, including but not limited to social media posts, blog articles.
- Help to increase conversion rates and ROI with regard to the above digital marketing channels.
- Administration and management of social media events.
- Other duties as required.
SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT INTERN QUALIFICATION
- Show interest in social social media management.
- Content creation experience is preferable.
- Written skills and an eye for detail.
- Experience with copywriting and proofreading is preferable.
- Experience with working with Photoshop or similar programs is preferable.
REPORTING AND SUPERVISION
The Social Media Assistant Intern will report to the CEO of Choose to DO, Inc. The CEO will provide oversight and required resources to the Social Media Assistant Intern. We will consider middle school students, high school students, college students, and working adults.
We will consider middle school, high school, college students, and professionals.