Web Designer Virtual Volunteer
Volunteers are an integral aspect of Choose to DO, Inc. and allow for greater diversity within our organization and support the children we mentor. Virtual Volunteers have short and long term volunteer opportunities where individuals offer their expertise to help the organizations grow.
The Website Desinger virtual volunteer manages website, which combine text, pictures, graphics and video clips.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating website designs
- Producing sample sites
- Discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Digital retouching and image editing
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
Guidelines for Volunteers
- Volunteers are 18 years old or older
- Younger than 18 must have parent/legal guardian consent
- No smoking onsite while volunteering with Choose to DO, Inc.
- Listen to the supervisor for instruction and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Volunteering with Choose to DO, Inc. is fun, so have a good time!
- M- F
- 10+ hours a week
- 4 month term
- This is a remote position